Happy New Year…2013
As the New Year begins I would like to thank our wonderful clients, trainers, businesses, and supporters who have helped make 2012 a successful year for Potomac Personal Trainers, Inc. (PPT). It is because of your support that we have continued to grow. Our growth has not been accidental; we work extremely hard and are dedicated towards constantly striving to exceed all expectations. Our growth is a testament to what can be achieved when a group of motivated, dedicated, and passionate people joins forces to create an atmosphere that encourages success and rallies around accomplishment. You all are a part of this. Thank you for living the FIT LIFE!
2012 was a great year. Here are a few highlights from the past 365 days:
- The BIG Weight Loss Challenge was a huge success. Our ladies lost a total of 100 lbs. of body fat and 80 inches from their waist, hips, and thighs. We changed their lives – forever!
- Our Elite trainer was picked by 2 radio shows as a guest speaker on fitness and health.
- You can spot us under Fitness Section of Anokhi Magazine
- New equipment: TRX suspension trainers, Step Mill, medicine balls, battle ropes, jump ropes, and more.
- Organic Supplements – introduced the nutriActs’ MV, all natural 100% vegetarian multi-vitamin
- PPT FIT LIFE events – Participated in Cure For Alzheimer’s 5K race, Participated in Race For Hope, DC
- We added new team members from trainers to admin’s
2013 promises to be PPT’s best year yet. We are positioned to expand our services and reach out to more people than ever before. We are excited to announce our partnership with Gym Source that would give us an opportunity to further expand our services in VA. We are also growing our line of quality/organic nutritional supplements in order for our clients to receive the most from their training. We are adding a massage therapist to our team who will work with our clients to relieve stress and injury prevention/care. We will be bringing new training styles to the mix, hiring a few new trainers, and hosting awesome member socials! And, as always, we will continue to do our part to give back to the community that has so graciously supported us for the past TEN years. 2013 is going to be a great year! I am glad that you all are along for the ride!
Thank you for allowing us to do what we love to do.
We started a facebook page so be sure to like it and be a part of a Healthy and Wonderful Journey!
Have a Happy and Healthy 2013!